Saturday, June 19, 2010

High Point!

No really! We won High Point for the 19+ Division! Seriously! Of course I have to clarify that it was a much smaller show than the last one and my showmanship classes had only 2 and 3 people in them, but I still won them both! Yes, we got two blues in showmanship at only our 2nd time out! We also placed 2nd in Equitation, Horsemanship, and Western Pleasure and 4th in English Pleasure. There were really no other adults that competed in both English and Western this time, so the competition for high point wasn't too steep, but I'll still take that cash and run!

It was a fun day. I had the worlds best surrogate show mom who made all my work much easier so I could relax and enjoy everything rather than being frantic. It was such a difference to have her there and I am eternally grateful to her! She even took videos of my classes but I'll have to spend some time editing them. Right now I'm just so tired I think I'll just go to bed!




7 comments:

  1. Good work (by both of you)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That is so exciting... and look at Junior making money to earn his keep! LOL

    It doesn't matter how many people are in the class, someone has to win, so don't let that take away from your high point award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great! Way to go!!!!

    Who cares if it is was a smaller show - you guys obviously did well enough to clean up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, very exciting!

    ReplyDelete