Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Have Returned....

...To find some interesting things that are keeping me busy. Stay tuned for more on that.

In the mean time, I have a short video for you to enjoy with the sound ON. Right before I left for vacation I caught Junior running and whinnying in his sleep. Cutest thing I've ever seen! It took me a while to get out the iPhone and get it to the right setting so I only caught the end right as he woke up, but he's still adorable. NOT that I am biased or anything...


5 comments:

  1. He is so cute! It looks like it took him a while to really wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's too funny! I wonder what he was dreaming about? His little whinny was so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What an adorable little whinny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too adorable! I didn't know horses even did that... my doggie certainly does, but seeing a horse is really cool.

    (I know what you mean about fumbling with the iPhone. When I'm in a hurry to shoot something I always manage to scramble my passcode or select the wrong app or when I finally do get the camera I hit "still" instead of "video" or vice versa... very frustrating!!)

    ReplyDelete