Thursday, October 9, 2008

Guilt.

Am I a bad horse owner? I've been so busy with work this week that I haven't been out to see the boy since Tuesday night. Today is Thursday. I won't get out again until Friday evening. Is that bad? He's well taken care of. He gets turned out with some rowdy geldings each day and I know he just loves it. I did have two lessons on him this week so that's good. I know that some other owners at my barn are there only once a week or so, so I know I shouldn't feel bad. But I kinda do. It's not that I have to work. It's "that" time of the quarter when I have lots of prep work and a show that's 3 weeks from dress rehearsals.

The good part is that I know he could probably care less. I'll go see him tomorrow after work and hopefully he'll enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment