Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bath Time.

I spent far too long looking for this old cartoon I remember seeing in a horse magazine to no avail. It would be the perfect thing to post today, but alas. Instead I'll just tell you:

The cartoon had two images, one before, one after. The before shows a woman with a bucket, hose, soap, etc. standing next to a filthy scruffy horse. The after shows a gleaming shiny horse.....and the same woman filthy and disheveled. The caption either read (or I made it up myself) "Bathing a horse is the delicate art of removing all the filth from your horse...and placing it directly upon yourself."

That's what happened today, and I felt great about it!

1 comment:

  1. Tee-hee... I'm almost sure I remember exactly which picture you are talking about. How true...

    ReplyDelete