Monday, March 16, 2009

Out of Town

Since I will be out of town tomorrow through Saturday night I went out to check on the boy. With my back feeling like this and needed to feel as good as possible during this conference I opted not to ride. If he was really really good I would probably be fine, but if I get jerked around at all I'd be in REALLY bad shape. Instead I gave him a good grooming, pulled the training braids out, loved him up and reminded everyone at the barn that I'll be gone until Saturday. I know he'll be fine, but it makes me feel better to know that someone's giving him some treats and will toss his blanket on if it dips below 40.

His lead rope was not by his stall. I blame the TOG (Turn-Out Guy) so he can realize it when he puts Jr. out tomorrow.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment