Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sheath Cleaning Article

I was googling information on sheath cleaning as it's something I know I need to do but am in NO way looking forward to it. I do not know if Jr. has ever had this procedure done. He was fairly tolerant to my cleaning of the nether regions during his bath yesterday but I have not attempted to touch the sheath area.

Just have to share this link:

Equusite.com Article

There are two articles there, the first is informative, the second is a delightfully humorous instruction manual to the process. Worth a read.

1 comment:

  1. haha - i thoroughly enjoyed that second article ;) definitely takes the nervous/anxious edge off of the process . . . wish i had read that before my first time!

    now it is time to get 'er done! lol . . . let me know whenever you want help :)

    ReplyDelete