Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My training question was answered on Mugwump Chronicles!

For those of you who don't read Muwump's blog, here's a link: Mugwump Chronicles. Today she answered a question I emailed her in mid August about Junior and his mouthiness. I really like what she had to say. As I think I've mentioned on here, he's doing better with the mouthiness and the ADHD, but on days when he doesn't get out due to weather/no lessons, he goes back to the behavior. So we'll continue to work on it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Well that was interesting. I am having to give up hand-feeding treats to John, because Mugwump is right about that. I like the idea of the zone the horse has to stay out of, too. I has been shoved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!

    Mugwump's answer was pretty good too - the whole cheerleader comment was priceless!

    ReplyDelete