Friday, June 10, 2011

Strap One On!!!

Did you know that Saturday June 11th is International Helmet Awareness Day?

There are tons and tons of retailers participating in special sales and promotions to help increase the number of riders wearing proper protective headgear and thereby DEcreasing the number of head injuries caused be equine related accidents.

One such retailer is our friends over at EquusNow here in Columbus, Ohio. They are offering 20% off ALL HELMETS and FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100! And please do let me know if you place an order with them!

And remember the picture that helped me win a gift card? It's featured on THIS PAGE!

I went to EquusNow today, but I'll tell you all about that later. Today I want you to think about your helmet and maybe take advantage of the discounts offered by EquusNow and other retailers. For a list of participating retailers, CLICK HERE.



2 comments:

  1. I had no idea about this, thanks for posting. I always wear a helmet now. After having my daughter five years ago there just isn't any reason not to wear a helmet. I can't let vanity possibly lead to an injury that would take me from my child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god... my picture is on their website? HIGH FIVE.

    ReplyDelete