Friday, June 25, 2010

More Show Photos

We are moving to our new stable tomorrow morning so you can expect a post about that soon. I'm very excited. Of course I have mixed feelings about the good things I will miss about that barn, but those things are good for ME, not necessarily good for Junior. I know that if I give him better care we will both benefit, but I will miss the friends I've made and I will miss having KAT and shows so accessible. BUT Max and his family are at the new barn (and loving it), and there are other great people at the new place, too. But still, it's mixed.

So to tide you over, here are some more pictures from the show!






7 comments:

  1. Love that uphill canter depart! Have you ever thought about trying dressage? Lovely horse. You two look good together. Good luck at your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures - and the best part is you both look like you're having fun! Have to agree about the canter picture - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures - you both look really good.

    Good luck with the move and the new stable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Story,

    I made you a video! I started trying to explain it but since I'm such a "visual learner" I decided to just show how I do it. Here you go:

    YouTube Video Blog

    Hope that helps! Best of Luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! Is that one of the shirts that you made? You two look great and you look great together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing stock horses that don't drag around with their noses on the ground! What a pretty boy you have <3

    ReplyDelete